Easter is deadly features:
- background information for teachers to assist them to lead a discussion of how Easter arrived in Australia and how Easter is celebrated in Australia
a detailed teaching strategy that provides teachers with a step-by-step direction to successfully lead students to understand this historical and contemporary celebration
- 15 original and professionally Indigenous designed worksheets
- Easter is deadly is suitable for the early years (0-8) and for middle years.
- ISBN 0-9581073-4-3 20pp
- BACKGROUND INFORMATION – Origins of Easter, A brief summary of Easter, How we found Jaragun, How does Jaragun capture the spirit of re-birth, About the names and locations.
- TEACHING AND LEARNING STRATEGIES
- WORKSHEETS – My deadly Easter book cover, Some Easter animals I know, What is Easter about, Easter is deadly because, I am Jaragun, Easter maze, Easter word search, My own deadly Easter page, Easter greeting card, Deadly Decorations 1, Deadly Decoration 2, Create your own egg designs